Monday, November 24, 2008

Mike's Hikes

This last weekend I stood in line at our local Starbucks behind someone I learned in a short conversation was going to Snoqualmie Pass and hike to Guye Peak and Snoqualmie Mountain. Anyway, in our conversation he told me about his blog and videos about hikes, and in visiting the Website there are several about the trails and hikes in and around Mt. Rainier NP. You can visit his Blog with video links.

For example, his recent visit to Paradise has an excellent description, information and photos. Clearly far better hiker than I could imagine to be (hey, I'm considerably older too), and clearly an excellent resource to see when he been there and what he has said. He easily adds a lot to anyone's resource for hiking in the NP, especially the books.

Thanks Mike for the few minutes of conversation. And I hope you had a good hike.

No comments: