Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo Road Trip

I have produce the first draft Web pages of photo road trips with a map of places for those photographers with limited time, usually one to three days, and want to see a lot of Mt. Rainier NP, and need some background information about the highways, roads and places.

I've broken the photo road guide into circumnavigation trips for the four highways to Mt. Rainier, one from Tacoma, Seattle, Yakima and Portland, and destination trips, some along the loop routes, such as Ohanapecosh, Longmire and Paradise, and several specific destinations, White River/Sunrise, Ohanapecosh, Longmire/Paradise, and Carbon River/Mowich Lake. The map is designed to provide location and additional information.

This guide is more a general overview with links to the other Web pages and additional resources to provide the additional information to help decide which trip you want to take and the places you want to visit and photograph. I've also added some personal notes from my experience and perspective in the NP.

I hope this guide helps and please let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.

No comments: