Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photo Guide Progress Report


I'm walking through all the Web pages for the photo guide and history projects before starting on any new Web pages. I have finished the first, second, and fourth section in the photo guide. I have reviewed and edited the printed version of the Web pages in the first four sections and will be updating and uploading the Web pages over the next few days.

The Web pages for the history project will take longer as several are under development and production, and I have several to do some more research, namely visit some libraries and archives in the area to see what documents and information they have which relates to the early pre-NP years of Mt. Rainier, namely 1890-1900. There is no timeframe for this work as I want to finish the new Web pages for the photo guide too.

Anyway, that's where I'm at, and I'll keep you post as work progresses.

No comments: