Saturday, March 8, 2008

Photo Guides

While working on my photography guide and researching previous photo guides focusing on Mt. Rainier National Park, I found two types of guides, one for places and tips and one with great photos by professional photographers for ideas of places. Some good guides I've found so far are:

PhotoRovers
Photograph America (print) or PDF
Photo Traveller

Some excellent books by professional photographers focusing their image on the NP which are still in print are:

"Washington's Mount Rainier National Park", O'Hara and McNulty
"Color Hiking Guide to Mount Rainier", Alan Kearney
"Mount Rainier National Park, Impressions", Charles Gurche

I'll add books as I find them in my research and you can send me titles and or authors of photo guide or photo essay books you find that focus specifically on Mt. Rainier National Park.

No comments: