Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept-Oct Reports

I have put the monthly news, access, conditions and prospects reports for September and October on-line, available on the Mt. Rainier NP photo guide. I have redesigned the format of the monthly news Web page with better organization and presentation of the information.

I have also decided to change the frequency of the reports starting this summer and from now on. The reports will be updated every two months which better fits the seasons of the NP, as follows:

Winter - January-February
Winter-Spring - March-April
Spring - May-June
Summer - July-August
Summer-Fall - September-October
Fall-Winter - November-December

I will put the report on-line during the first week or so of the new period and update it through the two-month period as necessary to keep the information current as events changes in the NP.

This change allows me to focus on long overdue other work and projects and look for new projects. I'm still in need of a Google Map API Version 3 experienced programmer, see job announcement for the work. It's work up to $100 for 3-4 hours of work, more if necessary.

No comments: