Thursday, April 3, 2008

Website update

I updated the Web pages for Mt. Rainier National Park where you can find the table of contents with the latest news, information on the latest roads and trails access, and a new blog list, a listing of the essays on my Mt. Rainier blog.

I haven't updated the the five areas to visit and photograph since last fall due to a variety of reasons, besides life and other events, but mostly due to my problems in cold weather with Raynaud's Syndrome. It's getting worse each winter and the reality of hikng and photographing in cold weather isn't fun. I apologize for this situation, and hopefully I can find ways to add new information and resources during the late fall to early spring months.

You can always use the contact link to send e-mail with questions, suggestions, problems with the Website or your experience and reports in the National Park.

No comments: