Saturday, May 10, 2008

MPG V2.0

Click on photo for Photo Guide

From some suggestions by other photographers, I've updated My Photo Guide (MPG) to Mt. Rainier National Park with version 2.0 which will set the level I can work update and upgrade. I still have some more cosmetic changes for consistency, but they're transparent to everyone. I've removed all the unnecessary photos, using a standard one except for two others, until I can get more images scanned or taken.

In additon, I have a list of things do work on, which are the list of day hikes (haven't decided if by region or catagory), a climbers Web page (just the basics since I'm not a climber and there are far better pages), a naturalist Web page to describe the flora and fauna, a wildflower Web page, a sunrise/sunset Web page, a better map for the quadrants and Paradise overview and sections, and some visual enchancements for the imagemaps.

So far, and photo/trail descriptions with photos, which takes being there hiking and photographing. I have to keep remembering it's a long task for this photo guide, about 3-5 years to get something substantial for just the thought of a book. And don't forget, you can send your suggestions, questions or problems.

No comments: