Thursday, September 2, 2010

Webcams


I updated the Mt. Rainier NP Webcams Web page. The NPS moved the active image to another directory and I didn't notice this thinking it was only a technical problem, except it was, on my end and not theirs. I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused visitors and I hope to next time I catch it and fix it sooner. In the meantime, the current image is back.

Note.-- September 2nd, I hyperlinked the images to go to the the image along with the "download" hyperlink. The NPS changed the image server where the image displays in the brower instead of downloading. You can still download the image by using the option to save the image file to you computer (the File option or the right click option). This is easier than their previous method.

No comments: